51 Million Customers now a part of a single network after the merger of Mobilink and Warid and now Mobilink & Warid offering their different calls and sms and Internet Packages for both networks where they will be able to enjoy the benefits the both networks, after announced daily and weekly packages now Mobilink starts LTE Trials while Warid customers are being offered 3G Trails All Magazine.
both companies integrated their networks, Mobilink Customers will get 4G LTE Service while Warid Customers will be able to enjoy to 3G service.Warid and Mobilink both networks if they will be their coverage area but compatible devices can connect their devices to corresponding 3G or LTE networks.
But in first time it will be only selected cities includes Rawalpindi Islamabad that will further expand to other parts of the country during coming days, and Mobilink already issued LTE compatible sim for its customers and one thing clear your mind data for Mobilink customers and 3G data for Warid customers will be charged as per their current bundles
- Warid Users, with compatible handsets can connect with 3G with their current SIMs
- Warid 4G users — who have 4G compatible devices — can chose between 3G or 4G network
- Mobilink customers will have to get 4G compatible SIMs (and handsets) to be able to use 4G services.
- All data usage (either on 3G or 4G) will be consumed from your current data plan (whatever it is).
- If not subscribed to any data plan, then you will be charged for data as per regular tariffs